Are you an established NYC real estate professional, with a proven track record by sales volume in New York City, who has conducted business with the highest professional standards of honesty, ethics and respect? If so, you are eligible to become a member of NYRAC, and we’d love for you to join us. Specific membership criteria is as follows:
· Prospective members must be endorsed by two active members willing to provide a recommendation on their behalf.
· A member must hold a valid real estate license in the State of New York, be a residential member of REBNY, comply with REBNY’s RLS Universal Co-brokerage Agreement and adhere to REBNY’s Code of Ethics.
· Members shall have accumulated at least five years in residential real estate sales in New York City. We will value experience in the Manhattan realty market.
· Members will have maintained a minimum of $10,000,000 in sales annually for the last five years.
· No more than 5% of the membership may consist of management, managing brokers, partners or employees of a brokerage firm.
We require that members attend at least two general NYRAC meetings or events during a twelve month period following the approval of their application and payment of dues. Such attendance will be required every twelve month period thereafter.
Benefits of membership include the opportunity to identify one’s organization as a “Member of the New York Residential Agent Continuum,” and use NYRAC logos on marketing materials, business cards, websites and other similar materials. You’ll be invited to attend exclusive industry and educational events, where you can meet other members, learn from their experiences, and share advice on transactional matters. As a member, you will also have the opportunity to engage with other high-achieving industry colleagues who share the goal of elevating best practices among real estate sales professionals.
Annual membership dues for 2022 are $400. Dues are accepted on a rolling basis and are valid for one year from date of payment.