Are you an established NYC residential real estate professional, with a proven track record of transaction volume in New York City, who has conducted business with the highest professional standards of honesty, ethics and respect? If so, you are eligible to become a member of NYRAC, and we’d love for you to join us. Specific membership criteria is as follows:
· Prospective members must be endorsed by two active members willing to provide an ethics-based professional recommendation on their behalf.
· A member must hold a valid real estate license in the State of New York, be a residential member of REBNY, comply with REBNY’s RLS Universal Co-brokerage Agreement and adhere to REBNY’s Code of Ethics.
· Members shall have accumulated 2+ years in residential real estate in New York City.
· Members will have maintained a minimum of $5,000,000 in production annually for the last two years or 25+ total rental/sales transactions.
· A brief statement about why you want to be a member of our community. We feel this is an especially important part of the application.
Please Note: No more than 5% of the membership may consist of management, managing brokers, partners or employees of a brokerage firm.
Expectations for members include attendance at least two NYRAC meetings or events during a twelve-month period following the approval of their application and payment of dues. Such attendance will be expected every twelve-month period thereafter.
Benefits of membership include the opportunity to identify one’s organization as a “Member of the New York Residential Agent Continuum,” and use NYRAC logos on marketing materials, business cards, websites and other similar materials. You’ll be invited to attend exclusive industry and educational events, where you can meet other members, learn from their experiences, and share advice on transactional matters. As a member, you will also have the opportunity to engage with other high-achieving industry colleagues who share the goal of elevating best practices among real estate sales professionals.
NEW!! NYRAC has implemented a new monthly subscription model. This new flexible payment option is just $34 / month (with an annual commitment)* and will provide members with greater convenience and flexibility.
Efforts that help break down financial barriers to entry are part of NYRAC’s commitment to making NYRAC more inclusive – to share our mission with fellow residential real estate agents across NYC – without compromising our standards for membership!
Annual membership dues for 2024 are $400. Dues are accepted on a rolling basis and are valid for one year from date of payment.